Photobucket
Fatyn Story Now

Shoutbox






ASSALAMUALAIKUM.. faTeN Here,,.. Ketuk pintu dulu sebelum masukkk

D' Owner!

Assalamualaikum! speaking here is Faten.

Do follow and leave your footprint on my tagboard :) Be nice here.


If you want re-post or re-freebies.. Credit please


Pop up my Cbox Request? Tell me at shoutbox thankyou


....



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Scream!

HELLO My Best Friend Forever

Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   
Edited: Maslihatul J Lia MJ


My Heart

I hope the crew will not hurt my heart for a second time ... I really love the crew ... but the crew did not know just what I love crazy crew ... My crew is very dear son kat crew ... I'm sorry if there's heart ache crew ... I hope the crew will forgive me ... I know of one case nak crew are my very dear crew crew only alone alone


terjemahnye...
saya harap awak tak akan sakit kan hati saya buat kali yang kedua...saya sayang sangat awak...tapi awak saja yang tak tahu yang saya sayang gila awak...awak saya sayang sangat kat awak...saya nak minta maaf kalau ada sakit kan hati awak...saya harap awak akan maafkan saya... saya nak awak tahu satu perkara saja yang saya sayang sangat awak hanya awak sorang